I've popped!

Yes that is my prego belly. It finally popped out. I've been having a lot of fun being pregnant so far. The only thing weird is that I can't wear my contact lenses they irritate my eyes so I have to wear glasses. My eye doctor said that happens to 50% of pregnant women. Baby boy Nelson is doing really well. Every check up has been good and normal. He likes to remind me that he is there a lot which I don't mind. It always brings a smile to my face when I can feel him moving around. I love him a lot already and I can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

Amber said...

CheyAnne-that is soooooo exciting! I am so glad to hear that you like being pregnant. My cousins wife had the same problem with her contacts. Good thing you look adorable in your glasses! You are going to be such a good mom! I can not wait!

Brandi said...

You're looking cute! It's funny, my eyes have been super dry lately too, and no matter how many drops I put in, nothing helps. I don't wear contacts or glasses but I definitely feel for you because I know how dry your eyes are right now. Your glasses look cute though! :)