Dating... Marriage... and now Eternity...



Kris and I have had a wonderful 1st year of marriage. We have grown closer with each other, family and also with the Lord. We would like everyone to know that we appreciate the love, help, and support that we have received through this first year. We would also like to let everyone know that we love each other so much that we want to make our family an eternal one. So I am so happy to announce that Kris and I will be taking out our own Endowments and being Sealed to each other for Time and all Eternity in the Las Vegas LDS Temple in the month of November we are hoping on Saturday the 15th. We love you all and again thanks for everything! :)

4 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

congratulations! Faun told me. I'm so happy for you guys!

Matt and Mandy said...

Congrats! You guys are too cute, thanks for letting us share your life through your blog! I'm so happy for you two! Miss ya! It's almost Pumpkin Pie Shake time and Jack-in-the-Box, it's just not the same without you girls!

Nelson Family said...

I am BEYOND happy for you and Kris. You are the best thing that ever happened to him and I'm sure that goes for you, too! The temple is a wonderful place to be. And what a blessing to know your family will be forever! We love both of you and are so glad we're family. And check out my blog. You're on my friends and family list now!!! Love ya! Faun

Effie said...

Yeah Yeah! We're so happy for you! love you chey!