Elder McFarland

Just a little update about my brother Colton that is serving a LDS Mission in Rosario, Argentina. He arrived safe and sound. He is really enjoying the people and different culture. The language is starting to feel more natural and he is understanding more each day. The people are very humble and giving. He feels bad that they offer him a lot of food when they don't have much. His companion tells him it is there way of showing you there love and appreciation. He is laboring for the Lord and doing his best to share the Gospel. Colton has always been a great example to his friends and family. We are so proud of him and we know he will give it his all!

4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Congrats to Colton! I can't believe he is that old already! He will be an awesome missionary!

Matt and Mandy said...

By the way, I just read your 'about me' column - cute! I didn't know your hubby was related to Billy, fun! I remember when Billy took us office girls on a 'field trip' to see what the boys really do in the field, he was pretty funny! Tell him I say 'hi', and of course say 'hi' to the MS crew for me! Miss ya!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

What a cool place to go on a mission! I had a friend when I lived in Provo. He was From Argentina. The funny thing is mike kind of looks like he is from there.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

read my blog when you can